Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
How do I make Bizhub C350 print from my computer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Set the Gateway TX to "Allow"
1. Press the Utility/Counter button.
2. Touch Admin Management
3. Enter Password (The default password is 12345678)
4. Touch Admin2
5. Touch Network Settings
6. Touch Network Settings1
7. Touch Scanner Settings
8. Touch Gateway TX
9. Set Gateway TX to Allow
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
SOURCE: Bizhub c350 will not scan to hdd
Easiest way is to change to SMB scanning which will give you direct scanning to PC or server. Create a new address in the machines address tab in the browser add the (must be a fixed) ip address of the machine it is going to with the folder name, user name and password and it will work a treat.
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
SOURCE: c350 malfunction code c-0501
After replacing the fuser unit, if you got a c0501 code you must open the front door where the toner is. On the right side (hinge side) next to the black toner and drum unit there is a plastic pannel/cover. In the lower portion of that pannel there is a hole where a trouble reset switch is loacted. With a flashlight you may be able to see it. You are ment to use a thin screw driver or the like to push the button. You do this while the machein is on and desplaying the code. As soon as you press the button the copier will clear the code and start warming up. Thats it! If you are un certin of the button placement you can take out three screws from the pannel and loosen one screw from the pannel above it and and pull the pannel off the unit. You will see the board and it is the button on the (left), as there are two of them. Tho you only have access to the one thru the cover.
Posted on Oct 18, 2009
SOURCE: How do I install Konica
To setup LPR Printing, perform the following:
For Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003:
1. For Windows 2000, click the [Start] button, point to Settings, and then click Printers.
2. For Windows XP/Server 2003, click the [Start] button, and then click Printers and Faxes.
3. Right-click the icon of the installed printer, and then click Properties.
4. On the Ports tab, click the [Add Port] button.
5. In the Available Printer Ports list, select Standard TCP/IP Port, and then click the [New Port] button.
6. When the Add Standard TCP/IP Printer Port Wizard starts up, click the [Next] button.
7. In the Name of printer or IP address box, enter the IP address for this machine, and then click the [Next] button.
8. Select Custom, and then click the [Settings] button.
9. Select LPR, enter Print in the Queue Name box, and then click the [OK] button.
10. Click the [Next] button, and then click the [Finish] button to apply the setting.
Posted on Oct 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 21, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 09, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 12, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 21, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 14, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 09, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 11, 2008 | Minolta C350 Printer
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: