Question about Braun Tassimo Coffee Maker
I was just informed through my company where I purchased the product that it has been recalled. I would like it if someone could tell what could be done about this .This was a gift for my mother for christmas and I really don['t want her using something could harm her.Could you please send me the information as to either replacing the coffee maker or getting my money back
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: all lights are blinking on
One of four things possible here 1: Low water level in container. 2: no disc inserted. 3: disc incorectly inserted. or 4: unit has an internal malfunction, before you send it back, descale unit with scaler and flush clean. All lights still flashing call Tassimo and send it back for repair.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
SOURCE: NOT SO GREAT COFFEE GROUNDS!
Might there be some stuff crusting the dispanser vent? Did you clean it regularly? If you've not done that, this is what you do:
1) Open up the lid where the T-Disc is supposed to go.
2) Take out any moveable (not breakable) object, for instance the thing that punctuates the T-Disc(its made of two parts stuck together) and the T-Disc holder.
3) Take 'em apart and put 'em into your dishwasher or wash it by hand.
4) Wipe the entire T-disc area with a damp cloth, make sure nothing stays there that isn't supposed to be there.
5) Put the removed and cleaned parts back very carefully and watch out that they are exactly in place, if in doubt wheter they are fitted correctly, just shake them a little. There should be no movement other than up and down.
6) Enjoy your coffee!
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
just posted this solution to another problem. there is something on the glass bar code reader up where you insert the t-disc - or the water vessel is not properly seated in the base of the coffee maker.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2016 | Keurig Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Dec 26, 2014 | Keurig Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Dec 24, 2014 | Keurig Ultra In Home Single Cup Brewer...
Oct 08, 2014 | Tassimo T-Discs: Gevalia Dark Italian...
Apr 03, 2011 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Feb 22, 2010 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Aug 16, 2009 | Bunn B10 Coffee Maker
Apr 15, 2009 | Philips Senseo HD-7810 Coffee Maker
989 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!