Question about Watches
You should be able to find a position in between home and the fully out (time setting) position.
Perhaps your watch has a very soft "click" in the central position. Try pulling out the winder very gently. If there is no click at the central position, then perhaps there isn't one but there must be a central position to set the time, so estimate where the central position is and try to set the date.
Posted on Jan 03, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2016 | Watches
Feb 06, 2011 | Watches
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
Dec 14, 2010 | Fossil MultiFunction Automatic ME1030...
Oct 21, 2010 | Watches
Jun 20, 2010 | Timex Automatic Watch
Dec 12, 2009 | Fossil Watches
Mar 16, 2009 | Citizen Skyhawk Eco-Drive JR306059F Wrist...
May 03, 2008 | Seiko SLL003 Wrist Watch
May 26, 2019 | Timex Watches
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: