Question about DeLonghi Esclusivo Magnifica ESAM3300 Espresso Machine
Delonghi EAM, ESAM, ECAM, Nespresso
Over time, the continuous heating up of the water used to make the coffee leads to lime scale building up in
the inner circuits of the appliance.
When the appliance displays the message:
you should perform the descale cycle.
Proceed as follows:
• make sure the appliance is ready.
• press the button (the light over the button comes on) then press the button repeatedly until
the appliance displays:
• Press and the appliance displays the message:
• Press the button to start the descale programme.
• Empty the water tank and add the contents of one bottle (125 ml) of DURGOL descaler plus
one litre of water. For subsequent descaling, use descaler of the same type and brand as supplied
(available from technical service centres authorised by the manufacturer).
• attach the water spout to the nozzle;
• place a container with a minimum capacity of 1.5 litres under the hot water spout (Fig. 3);
• press the button. Descaler runs off from the hot water spout into the container below. The appliance
APPLIANCE IN DESCALE
• the descale programme automatically performs a series of run offs and pauses to remove lime scale
deposits from inside the coffee maker.
• After about 30 minutes, the appliance displays:
RINSING FILL TANK
The appliance must now be rinsed through to eliminate residues of descaling solution from inside the appliance.
Proceed as follows:
• empty the water tank, rinse and fill with clean water.
• Reposition the tank.
• Empty the full container and then put it back under the hot water spout.
• Press the OK button. Hot water is run off from the spout into the container below and the appliance displays:
• When the water tank is empty, the appliance displays the message:
RISRINSING COMPLETE PRESS OK
• Press the OK button and refill the water tank with clean water.
• The descale programme is now terminated and the appliance is ready to make coffee again.
NOTE: if the descaling cycle is interrupted before completion, the appliance continues to display the descale
message and the programme must be started again from the beginning. Empty the water tank, rinse, fill with
clean water and run off a cup of hot water.
IMPORTANT: FAILURE TO DESCALE THE APPLIANCE REGULARLY INVALIDATES THE GUARANTEE.
Posted on Jan 28, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2014 | Refrigerators
Just follow the instructionshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gaOFVeCqv0
Aug 20, 2013 | Philips Senseo HD-7810 Coffee Maker
Aug 25, 2012 | Keurig B70 Platinum Brewing System B-70
Jan 06, 2010 | Asko Dishwashers
Jul 09, 2009 | Espressione Caf? Dolce Aroma
Dec 13, 2008 | DeLonghi EC701 Espresso Machine
Oct 08, 2015 | DeLonghi Esclusivo Magnifica ESAM3300...
533 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!