20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Forgot my old password
Forgot Facebook password
? Have you try the "Forgot Your password"link? Or you can make use of SmartKey Password Recovey
to recover Facebook password directly.
(1) Download, install and run Firefox Password Recovery 5.0 from SmartKey Password Recovery on your computer.
(2) Click "Start Recovery", then in the drop-down list you can choose "Recover Firefox Password", "Reset Firefox Master Password" and "Recover Thunderbird Password". Just choose any one of them according to your needs.
(3) Click "Recover From File" to recover Firefox passwords from unbootable computer or crashed Firefox web browser.
on May 09, 2019
How can I make sure I don’t lose access to my
In the event that you forget your password, you will need to request a password reset. This password reset email will only go to email addresses that you have confirmed on your account. As such, if you are unable to access the email addresses on your Facebook account, you will not be able to receive your password reset email and may lose access to your account completely. You can prevent this situation by taking the following measures:
- Add a secondary email address to your Facebook account.
- Add a security question to your Facebook account.
- Make sure email addresses on your Facebook account are active (you are able to access them).
- Maintain accurate information on your profile, such as name, date of birth, and email addresses. This helps us locate your account, should you lose access to it.
on Apr 03, 2019
How do I access the clip board for FB posts?
The clipboard is a temporary storage register. You can save data to the clipboard using the 'COPY' function from a menu or press and hold the Control (Ctrl) key while pressing the 'c' key. You can retrieve data from the clipboard using the 'PASTE' menu item or press and hold the Control (Ctrl) key while pressing the 'v' key. When you save to the clipboard you replace or overwrite whatever may have been stored there before and when you shut down the computer, any contents of the clipboard are lost.
on Mar 31, 2019
My brother changed my password and i cant get back in...how do i get in now???
You cannot get back your old Password. However,you can change your password by following the steps below.
In the Facebook login page, click 'Forgot your password' link
below Password input box. In the page that appears, enter your mail id
or phone number OR enter your facebook username (if you remember,or ask
your friends to copy-paste your username in the URL of your profile) OR
enter your full name and your Facebook friend's full name. You would
receive mail from Facebook on steps how to reset your password.
on Mar 11, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?