There are lots of methods. You can resort to online music download website, chrome extension, or music download software. Follow below steps, to know the detailed information.
Leawo Video Downloader
is an outstanding videos downloading program which enables you to download various kinds of videos from a wide range of sites such as Vevo
, YouTube and Vimeo and so on.
1. Run this software on your computer. Then enter the home page of Leawo Prof. Media. Multiple software modules can be seen here.
2. Choose "Video Downloader" by clicking on it, where you will be directed to the web page of YouTube after the activation of built-in web browser. Meanwhile, you can go to other websites through this setting.
3. Enter the video link of YouTube in the search bar, the downloading sources will be detected and listed on the right part of the window. Various kinds of formats and resolutions are offered for your choice to download. You just need to click the button "Download" which locates beside the downloading source, then the video downloading will begin to work.
4. To check the current downloading videos, you can click the "Downloading" tab which is on the right side of the search bar.
5. Multiple options are available when you click on the downloading file such as select all, pause, start, delete and browse website. You manage your downloading files with these available options. Clicking the button "Home" can help you go back to the home page to view your downloaded video. By pressing "Refresh" button, you can refresh the page which is currently browsed.
6. Once the video if finished downloading, you can click "Downloaded" button to view a list of downloaded videos by sorting them the Name, the Newest, the Size and the Length. Several options are available when right click on the downloaded video files like "Select All", "Delete", "Add to Convert", "Add to Burn", etc.
7. Once the video has been downloaded on the computer, you can transfer it to iPod via Leawo iTransfer
is a professional transfer program for transferring files between iOS devices, iTunes and computer. Various kinds of files are supported by this software such as music, apps and photos, etc.
1. Run Leawo iTranfer after you have downloaded the music on your computer. Connect your iPod with your computer via USB cable. The library of your iPod will be detected automatically and shown in the left sidebar of the window.
2. Import files to the software from computer in the following four-way:
I. Drag and drop the music files into iTransfer directly.
II. Click the button "Add" on the upper part which is beside the left sidebar.
III. Click the button File > Add > Add File/Add Folder on the top right corner of the window.
IV. Right click on the library and select Add File or Add Folder.
3. A pop-up dialog will be shown once you finish adding files and press the "Transfer" button. The name and the quantity of the transferred files will be demonstrated to let you know the transferring percentage. Remember not to disconnect your Apple device to your computer until the transferring is completed.
For more details, check: How to Download Music from Your Computer to iPod