Good Day Mohdsaedd!
There are different software available free online that you can download and run to your PC to recover the deleted files once you connect the Olympus to your PC.
You can choose one software and download it from the link below:
1. Download and install Pandora Recovery
- Connect the digital voice recorder to your computer, then open the
installed program. Select the connected Olympus voice recorder as the
device you want to scan, then click "Start." Wait for the program to
finish scanning, and a list appears on the screen of all the files you
are able to recover. Select the files and click "Restore."
2. Download and install GetDataBack Data Recover
- Connect the Olympus voice recorder to the computer, then
power on the program. Click on the removable device (this is the voice
recorder), then choose "Begin Scan." Check off the files you want to
restore once the scan has finished and click "Recover."
3. Download and install the Easeus Data Recover program
- Connect the Olympus digital voice recorder to the computer
via USB data cable, then launch the installed software. Select that you
want to perform a data scan, then choose the Olympus digital voice
recorder as the equipment you want to scan. Select "Start" and wait for
the scan to finish. Check off the files you want to recover, then click
"Recover" to save the files back onto the digital voice recorder.
Hope this software helps!
Thanks and please accept if this will help.