20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do I load a dvd onto my walkman.
First off get the arcsoft media converter 3, then drag and drop the videos you want to get on your mp3 player into the program, after it converts it loads them onto your mp3 player as long as it?s connected, this program will also allow you to download YouTube videos and put them on your mp3 player too.
on Jun 11, 2019
I accidentally deleted the PICTURES
There is a way to you may get back those deleted picture files
from your MP3 MP, BUT it is just possible. Because if those deleted files has been overwritten by new files you saved in, then there is no hope. However usually overwritten cases are hard to happen as long as your MP3 has enough volume.
Then, take so called data recovery program to handle the issue and see if you can grab some or all of the deleted files back. Have a try of Wondershare Photo Recovery
. with both Windows and Mac versions provided.
If you are running Windows
, go to video photo recovery program
If you are using Mac OS X
, turn to Mac photo video recover software
You should take care
- before your files are recovered, do not save more files to your MP3 in case overwritten situation will happen.
on May 18, 2019
Sony Walkman SUDDENLY won't connect to my computer
What you can try doing is to uninstall the driver that the computer has installed for it. To do this, right click on My Computer/Computer (depending on your OS it has different names) click properties, and then manage. Once that opens, on the left menu, select Device Manager. From there, plug in your MP3 player, double click to get to its properties, and then uninstall it. restart your computer, and hopefully that should fix it so you can get into it and format it. If you have any problems, repost and i can try helping you more.
on Apr 13, 2019
Cant transfer a playlist to my sony mp3 player
Windows Media Player (WMP) 11 in XP does not create Playlist on my MP3 MTP device. I have a Sony Walkman NWZ-S544 but I think my problem and its solution could also apply to other MP3 players that don't receive Playlists from WMP. And perhaps to Vista and Windows 7?
When I connected my WALKMAN to my PC and used WMP to Sync (transfer) Playlists to it, the songs were correctly Synched but no Playlists were created on my WALKMAN. My problem was that Windows had installed the wrong driver for my WALKMAN. Here is how I diagnosed and fixed the problem.
DIAGNOSIS: When I used WMP to Sync, the picture in WMP's right hand window was a generic MP3 device. It should have looked like my WALKMAN NWZ-S544. When I looked at the device drivers, I couldn't find a driver for my WALKMAN NWZ-S544 under Portable Devices, but instead found a non-MTP Walkman listed as a USB Mass Storage Device. (See Fix explanation for how to look at device drivers.)
Fix: To fix the problem I first uninstalled the incorrect driver and then installed the correct driver. Here's how…
VERIFICATION: To verify that it is properly installed, look in the Device Manager under Portable Devices (while your Walkman is connected). Click + and you should see:"Walkman NWZ-S544". Or simply look under Name in My Computer and you should see an entry for Walkman NWZ-S544, and an icon that looks like your Walkman. Everything should now work properly.
- I disconnected all MP3 players and USB devices (Key/thumb/External Hard drives, etc) from my PC.
- I opened the Device Manager. Right-click My Computer-Click Properties.-Click Hardware Tab-Click Device Manager. No Portable Devices were showing. Click the + to the left of the Universal Serial Bus Controllers heading and there was one USB Mass Storage Device but it was for an irrelevant memory card reader on my PC that I can't disconnect.
- I connected my Walkman. Looking at the Device Manager, I see that one new USB Mass Storage Device is now showing, I right click-Properties and it describes it as a Compatible USB storage device (Walkman). This is my problem. Windows is using an older Walkman driver. My Walkman driver should be for a MTP device.
- I again right click the Walkman USB storage device and click Uninstall. I click OK to Confirm Device Removal. The Device Manage no longer shows my Walkman which has now turned itself off.
- I disconnect my Walkman and then reconnect it. Windows gives me the message that I have installed new hardware. The Found New Hardware Wizard starts. I click "No, not this time" and then Next. I click "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)" and then Next. I click "Don't search. I will chose the driver to install." and then Next. I click "Show compatible hardware" and I select "MTP Device" under Model and then Next. Windows then finds the appropriate driver for my Walkman and I'm done.
on Nov 11, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?