20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Door light come on after starting and then stops
Could be due to a trip off in the control board , it can also be related to an error in the program, the inlet water flow or the drive.
Remove and check water line, check the voltage at the sequential cycle of the program , is absent then the program controller is faulty.
on Jan 16, 2013
Cannot find the exact machine i have which is
Your machine should have a lower front panel attached below the door. This would be a full width panel that goes from the floor up to almost the bottom of the door. Unplug the machine. Remove this panel with 3 or 4 screws. The pump is behind this panel, facing forward. The pump has a twist plug clean out. Use a shallow baking pan to catch the small amount of water that will come out of the pump when you open the twist plug. After cleaning the pump, assembly is the reverse of what you just did.
on Jan 30, 2011
Machine stops thru a cycle and FH displays where
I have found this for you to read and hope this is helpful. Let me know how it goes.
No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and
then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow
meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not
detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the
error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet
- Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify Drain pump operation
- Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub
and Pressure switch
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain
Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Replace failed component.Thank you for writing to fix ya.
Best Regards Richard
on Jan 07, 2010
No spin or drain!!!!
F9 is a water pump problem, either clogged pump, or pump malfunctioning, Check for something clogging the water pump
also there may be water and air stuck in the pressure switch tip
on Jul 30, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?