20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to up date hp Officejet 6700 Primium all-in-one code auf8437ojde38
HP Officejet 6700 Premium All in One Firmware
- Switch on the HP Officejet 6700 series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
- Double click on OJ6700_R1435A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of OfficeJet 6700 Premium series printers detected will be displayed on the screen.
Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple OfficeJet 6700 series printers you wish to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Message showing "The selected printer has been updated successfully" will be displayed. Firmware flashing will begin.
CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.
on Nov 20, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?