20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Xtn series won't transmit through remote microphone
Here are a handful of problems you might be having:
1) Be certain the radio is turned OFF when plugging in an audio device.
2) Be certain the remote mic is plugged all the way in, until you feel a slight click.
3) Your accessory jack could be wobbled or worn from plugging and unplugging chargers/audio devices. If so, the radio would need repair.
4) Your remote mic is not working. Try it on another unit to confirm.
5) Or the remote mic is not the one designed to go with the XTN radio.
on Jun 19, 2012
How to RESET MOTOROLA CP1660 handheld radio -
Entering Front Panel Feature and Button
If your radio is turned ON, turn it OFF. Press and hold the side
programmable button 1, and turn your radio ON. A tone is
heard, indicating that your radio is in Feature and Button
Configuration Mode. The indicator illuminates and the
"BCKLIGHT" is displayed on the radio LCD screen.
Whenever the radio is turn on, it initiates a self-test routine which checks the RAM, EEPROM
hardware and EEPROM checksum. If Self Test passes, the green LED flashes once and a Self-Test
Pass Tone is generated. If unsuccessful, the red LED flashes rapidly and a Self-Test Fail Tone is
You may need the programing software to do the reset the manual does not give you any info on resetting the radio
on Oct 03, 2019
How can I get my Motorola CLS1110 to talk to my Baofeng BF 888s?
The CLS has preprogrammed frequencies. The Bao can be user programmed. If both are Uhf, the Bao must match the CLS unless one of the CLS frequencies is already in use in the Bao. So, are you already using CLS and adding radios? You need the actual frequency and tone code. If you do not understand, contact a dealer like us, local is even better! Channel 1 is only an indicator, not a frequency. email@example.com
on Jun 16, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?