20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Cloths come out wet after spinn
The water drained out ok? If yes, the timer is telling the motor to reverse and run in the drain spin direction and it is likely ok. If the draining is slow the clothes could come out wet, if the belt is cracked or streatched the clothes could come out wet. If the motor is not running through the entire spin/drain mode the timer could be at fault.
Will Not Spin
• Check for unbalanced load.
• Check for broken or slipping belt.
• Does the house drain system accept water from
• Check for blocked drain hose.
• Check for binding tub seal.
• Check for partial engagement of brake assembly.
• Check for obstruction between tubs.
• Check for broken impeller on pump.
on Jan 02, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?