Samsung BD-P1200... | Answered on Jul 08, 2014
Samsung BD-P1200... | Answered on May 31, 2014
The AV1 and AV2 switch position can be used to program a
VCR, DVD, STEREO, 2nd DIRECTV Receiver or 2nd TV with
the following instructions.
1. Turn on the component (e.g. DVD Player) you wish to
3. Move the slide switch under the AV1 (or AV2) icon.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same
time until the green light under AV1 (or AV2) flashes
twice and then release both keys.
5. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code for your
brand of component being programmed. If performed
correctly the green light under TV will flash twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the power
key once. The component should turn off. If it does not
turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4 trying each code for your
brand until you find the correct code.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 to program a new component
under AV2 (or AV1).
Samsung BD-P1200... | Answered on Feb 21, 2011
Samsung BD-P1200... | Answered on Feb 19, 2011
Please dont forget to vote if you liked my answer
Samsung BD-P1200... | Answered on Feb 09, 2011
Samsung BD-P1200... | Answered on Dec 27, 2010
Samsung BD-P1200... | Answered on May 10, 2010
69 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: