20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
What remote control code does the Onkyo TX-SR304 use?
1) Tap AUX
2) Press & Hold Setup (1 then 2 blinks)
3) Enter 30842 or 0842 (The remote should blink twice)
4) Press & Hold Setup (1 then 2 blinks)
5) Enter 994 (2 blinks)
6) Tap Setup (1 blink)
7) Enter "00051" (1 blink per number)
8) Tap Power (not All On, just "power") (The remote should blink twice)
9) Tap AUX
10) Press & Hold Setup (1 then 2 blinks)
11) Enter 30135 or 0135
on Apr 05, 2018
Very low ouput from subwoofer preout
The problem was that some subwoofers (inluding my velodyne model) cannot process the LFE signals through the line level inputs on its amps, so the other way to run your subwoofer is to run the front left and right speaker outputs from your receiver to the speaker-level inputs on your sub, and then plug your front and left speakers into the soeaker level outputs on the sub. you have to set the onkyo receiver to "Subwoofer: No". that way the LFE signals are sent through the front speaker channels and you will get the same BASS output as if using the line-level input. O So yes it does require a bit more speaker cable, but it works fine now.
on Jan 07, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?