20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
I cant connect my htc
Yo! I will have to direct you to a website where you can download anything for your phone. please follow the links below..
on Aug 05, 2011
no. it is not possible to install android on this phone. although i wish as i have this phone as well.
the maximum you can go is win6.5
on Jun 30, 2011
How can i format my htc p3400i
if you mean to restore it to factory settings, simply locate the hole at the bottom of the phone & pin it with stylus for 5-10 seconds, your phone will automatically restarts with factory settings..
on May 12, 2011
Occasionally, you may need to reset your device. A normal (or soft) reset of your device clears all active program memory and shuts down all active programs. This can be useful when your device is running slower than normal, or a program is not performing properly. A soft reset is also necessary after the installation of some programs. If a soft reset is performed when programs are running, unsaved work will be lost.
You can also perform a hard reset (also known as a full reset). A hard reset should be performed only if a normal reset does not solve a system problem. After a hard reset, the device is restored to its default settings — the way it was when you first purchased it and turned it on. Any programs you installed, data you entered, and settings you customized on your device will be lost. Only Windows Mobile software and other pre-installed programs will remain.
To perform a soft reset
• Use the stylus to press the RESET button found on the lower left side of your device. Your device restarts and displays the Today screen.
To perform a hard reset
- Press and hold the Left SOFT KEY and the Right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the lower left side of your device.
- Release the stylus, but continue pressing the two soft key buttons. Release them only when you see the following message on your device screen: “Press Send to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.“
- Press on your device. Warning! Your device will be set back to factory default settings. Please ensure any additional installed programs and/or user data have been backed up before a hard reset is performed.
on Apr 28, 2011
How to copy htc3300i contacts
1.Download HTC Sync 2.0.40 and install 2.Connect your HTC and PC 3.Tab connection setting in HTC Sync display menu (when you connect to PC Sync menu will automatically display) 4.Tab contacts.All the contacts in your handset copy to PC.
on Mar 06, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?