20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
hi you try this code...
These Nokia codes will work on most Nokia Mobile Phones
(1) *3370# Activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your phone uses
the best sound quality but talk time is reduced my approx. 5%
(2) #3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) OR *3370#
(3) *#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
(4) *#4720# Deactivate Half Rate Codec.
(5) *#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line :
Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line :
(6) *#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work.
(7) *#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number).
(8) #pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(9) #pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(10) #pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(11) #pw+1234567890+4# SIM Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" Go to Topand "+" symbols).
(12) *#147# (vodafone) this lets you know who called you last.
(13) *#1471# Last call (Only vodofone).
(14) *#21# Allows you to check the number that "All Calls" are diverted to
(15) *#2640# Displays security code in use.
(16) *#30# Lets you see the private number.
(17) *#43# Allows you to check the "Call Waiting" status of your phone.
(18) *#61# Allows you to check the number that "On No Reply" calls are diverted to.
(19) *#62# Allows you to check the number that "Divert If Unreachable (no service)" calls are diverted to.
(20) *#67# Allows you to check the number that "On Busy Calls" are diverted to.
(21) *#67705646# Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330.
(22) *#73# Reset phone timers and game scores.
(23) *#746025625# Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature "SIM Clock Stop
Allowed", it means you will get the best standby time possible.
(24) *#7760# Manufactures code.
(25) *#7780# Restore factory settings.
(26) *#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110.
(27) *#92702689# Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase
Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User
Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on
again. ( Favourite )
(28) *#94870345123456789# Deactivate the PWM-Mem.
(29) **21*number# Turn on "All Calls" diverting to the phone number entered.
(30) **61*number# Turn on "No Reply" diverting to the phone number entered.
(31) **67*number# Turn on "On Busy" diverting to the phone number entered.
(32) 12345 This is the default security code.
press and hold # Lets you switch between lines
on Oct 11, 2018
My nokia 1100 imei number
Hi if you forgot your security code then try default code "0000" or
"1234" and if it still does not work then try with master reset code to
reset your mobile..try wickedunlock
to unlock your mobile and get
master reset code to reset your mobile..
on May 15, 2018
Want to buy
You can go for Nokia 6300, It has all the feature you desired. Its a good one, its sleek,slim and light weight.
on Nov 24, 2017
How to recover my deleted text messages
In this article, you will meet a very good recovery program that will handle all the stress for you. It won't require a technician after all. You can do the job easier and faster.
For better step by step procedures follow these guides:
Step1. Download FoneDog - Android Data Recovery
, Install and Launch
Step2. Connect Samsung Galaxy S Note to the computer
Step3. Select Files for Data Extraction
Step4. Select Device Fault Type
Step5. Download Mode
Step6. Retrieve deleted messages
by preview and selection
Hope it can help you sooner. Good luck.
on Jul 18, 2017
Resetting Security Code
master code for imei 355397009002339 is 3537356212.
After unlocking it goto security option.Now it will ask you for the password so enter 3537356212.And after entering this no it will ask you for a new password..that's it enter new password for 2 times and you are done.
on Apr 11, 2017
I forget Nokia 1600 Security Code
your IMEI no is :352295014846232
Just use this no to unlock your mobile :5217446305
This will definitely break your mobile security code ...........enjoy
low feed backs hurt my ratings and I am tring to help you with your problem,so let me know that the information i given you is helpfull or not
on Apr 03, 2017
I want my security code
When you place a new or a existing SIM card from another phone provider into your mobile phone and it asks for a Security code then :-
This phone is locked to the original mobile phone provider. You need to contact this mobile provider to ask for the unlock code (security code) for this phone. You need to provide proof of ownership etc and the phone's unique IMEI number which is located inside the phone under the battery. They use this number to generate the unlock code for your phone.
They should provide you with instructions on how to enter this code into the phone.
Once you unlock the phone, then you can insert a new SIM card in this phone or sign up with another phone provider using this phone.
You could ring the phone provider and ask for the unlock security code because you are going overseas and wish to use your phone with a prepaid SIM card from another country. This maybe a free service.The other way to get your phone unlock is to use a phone unlocking company on the Internet, they usually charge a couple of Dollars for their services. Use Google and search for "Security unlocking code” in your area. You can also try this WEB site.www.unlock-free.com/nokia-master
on Mar 08, 2017
I can call out on my phone just fine, but when
Contact your service provider (AT&T, Verizon, whoever) and have them check your call forwarding settings. I work in AT&T technical support and that is the issue 98% of the time. The calls are set to forward directly to voicemail without even ringing, just have them check it out. :)
on Mar 06, 2017
Forgot my security code NOKIA 1200
Power The Phone On
Enter codes WITHOUT spaces.
Press # From The Screen
Press * 3 times fast for (p)
Press * 4 times fast for (w)
Press * 2 times fast for (+)
Verify code before pressing the last #
If you see"Code error", don't try again.
on Dec 22, 2016
Nokia 1100 does not have the option to block an incoming call. If it has internet, then download BLOCKER and install it. You would be able to block not only select incoming calls but unwanted messages as well. If there is no internet facility available on it then you will have to just ignore those unwanted calls.
on Nov 16, 2016
Security against virus
There are some anti-virus softwares available for symbian S60 series phones. you can try some trial version anti-virus programs from Kaspersky, Antivir avira, Mc cafee Viruscan,symantec lot more.. Contact their official sites. Browse Mobile Virus Download section. Download it !.. Enjoy.. all the best !
on Oct 31, 2016
Block certain numbers
will for that phone you can't block a single contact but all the contacts only on text, calls you can't. or you can set that number to voice mail then just delete the message. the best way for me is just change your number. ok!
on Oct 28, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?