20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do you perform a Maintenance Kit Reset on an HP T1200ps 44 inch plotter after service?
Perform the Reset Life Counters utility as follows:
1. In the Service Utilities submenu, scroll to Reset Life Counters and press OK .
2. Select Reset Maintenance Kit usage to reset the Life Counter for all parts included in a
Preventative Maintenance Kit (PMK).
You can choose from the following Preventive Maintenance Kits:
? Preventive Maintenance Kit 1 (PMK1). See Preventive Maintenance Kit #1 for 44-in models
(CH538-67024) on page 406 .
? Preventive Maintenance Kit 2 (PMK2). See Preventive Maintenance Kit #2 (CH538-67040)
on page 407 .
NOTE: For more information about the counters that are reset, See Preventive Maintenance
on page 400 .
It is also advisable to check the status of the Life Counters related to the other Preventive
Maintenance Kits to avoid multiple trips to the customer.
3. Select Reset usage counters to reset the Life Counter of a single part.
? Tubes and Trailing Cable
? Scan-Axis Belt
? Scan-Axis Motor
? Left Spittoon
? Right Spittoon
? Full Bleed Foams
? Service Station
2 days ago
How Do I Fix HP Printer Error 49?
The 49 error codes on HP LaserJet printers are communication error codes. ... Try turning the printer off, and unplug it from the computer (and network), clear any pending jobs from the print queue on the computer, then reboot the printer.
on May 19, 2019
How do I connect my laptop (wireless) to my HP printer envy 5660 (wireless)?
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer after the printer hardware setup before you print or scan from a computer through a wireless network. Install the HP printer software from a wireless network from a computer with Windows 7 or later.
STEP 1 : BEFORE INSTALLATION
STEP 2 : CONNECT TO THE WIRELESS NETWORK
- If you want to connect the printer 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup to your wireless network, make sure you know the network name and password.
- Connect your Windows computer to the wireless network and make sure the HP printer is compatible with the wireless
- Obtain the network name (SSID) and network passphrase (WEP key or WPA). A broadband internet access is must be used. Make sure you have the USB cable provided along with the printer package.
- Turn on your printer, router, and computer and make sure the computer is connected to the same wireless network you want the printer to connect to.
- If you have connected any USB cable to the printer, disconnect it before you proceed with the software installation.
- Follow the instructions to remove the USB installation if it was previously setup on your computer before you continue:
- Search for the HP folder in the list of installed software programs, click the HP printer folder, and then click 123.hp.com/envy5660
- Once the HP Printer Assistant software opens, click Utilities -> 123.hp.com/setup 5660 & Software Selection.
- Continue to follow the prompts and click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer.
- To complete the software installation, follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can also run HP Print and Scan Doctor, an automated tool to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer to the wireless network using the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to identify network name and entering the network password.
STEP 3: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL HP PRINTER SOFTWARE
- If the printer is not turned on, press the Power button to turn it on.
- On printer's control panel, touch the Wireless icon to preview the Wireless Summary screen.
- On the Wireless Summary screen, touch the Settings icon and then touch Wireless Settings.
- Under the Wireless Settings menu from 123.hp.com/setup 5660, select Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Download the supportive 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer software from our website once the printer is connected to your wireless network.
How to solve HP Printer issues 5X Faster Answer is inside
- Turn on your HP printer and eject any USB cable if connected to the printer.
- Go to our website and navigate to the download page where you have to download the printer software manually.
- Select your printer model when prompted and then, follow the on-screen instructions to reach the download page.
- Next, to the full feature, click Download or click Basic Drivers.
on May 13, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?