20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
SCSI and IDE HDs, can they work together?
This next solution is viable in win 98, and I don?t see any reason why it shouldn?t work for you too. If you know of anything I?m missing you should consult someone else. The solution is slightly complex, so I hope I can explain it properly:
1. Create a startup disk so you can format and install windows.
2. Set the new HD as master and connect it to Primary IDE.
3. Disconnect the SCSI and remove it.
4. Restart the computer with the disk you created (with the new HD connected).
5. Go to the Bios settings in order to make sure that the computer does recognize the new HD as the primary drive in the first IDE.
6. Now, FDisk the new HD, set the partitions, restart and format it. Install the OS and make sure it is working properly.
7. Insert the SCSI and restart again.
8. At this stage the computer would reboot into the IDE and see the SCSI/ You may have to change something in the OS settings for that, but I don?t know where.
on Feb 22, 2006
Is there a high-gain antenna
check with your local computer store for this issue.
There should be an antenna on market that is compatible.
I would relocate the router in another location and see if the reception is better. Try to relocate the router away from cell phones or cordless phone and or digital TV's about 20 ft is desirable.
on Aug 07, 2010
Find the surface area of awooden box whose shape
If this box is a cube, and each side is 15cm long, then each side has an area of 225 square centimeters. Since a cube has 6 sides, your cube's total surface area is 1350 square centimeters. This was a fun change from the normal question... but I don't get what you're trying to do. Thanks for the question.
on Mar 04, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?