20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Canon mp 390 waste ink near full
Some user tried the procedure to reset waste ink tanf full on Canon MP 360 and ... Reset Ink Level for Canon MX300 · Reset Counter Canon iP1500 and iP1000 ...
on Feb 19, 2014
Waste ink near full flashing
Manual Reset procedure Waste Ink Tank for Canon MP390:
- Start with printer on, press additional functions, Scan, Copy, Scan. Now you should be in service mode.
- Select Test mode (must be the last available selection).
- Select #8 Printer Test, it will start cleaning then it will come up with some other option: push the + or - button until it says 8-3 then hit the select button
- The menu will now say EEPROM Clear
- Select Ink count which is option (0) and press set
- Press Stop/Reset Followed by the power button and then wait for it to restart.
on Dec 15, 2010
My Canon MP390 Printer has come up ''Waste Inn
CANON printers "compute" the "fullness" of the waste-ink container, based on the number of pages printed, and the "density" of the ink on each page. So, this calculation has produced a "nearly full" prediction. Take the printer to a qualified technician.
They will empty the waste-ink container, and "reset" the electronics in the printer, back to "zero-per-cent-full".
on Aug 05, 2010
Canon Smartbase MP390 won't print and blinks
Are they the manufacturer's new cartridges? Frequently refilled or non-branded cartridges will not be recognized; if so replace with new ink tanks from Canon. Otherwise pull out the ink tanks and reinsert them. They may not be fully seated. New cartridges may be required to replace a bad cartridge; talk to Canon about the warranty.
Power cycling the printer (on/off, pulling the power cord) may reset an error. Some printers need to be on when the power cord is removed from the unit and then the wall to do the reset.
The next thing is to check the printhead if it is removable. (There is a lever that locks the printhead on some printers - lift it up after removing the ink cartridges. You can then pull the printhead and clean it (lint-free cloths and bottled or distilled water). Wipe away from critical parts.) Finally a new printhead may help; otherwise the unit needs service.
I hope this helps.
on Jul 23, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?