20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Tank absorber full and lights blinking
The POWER Lamp Flashes Orange
Eight flashes: Waste ink tank almost full
The printer has a built-in waste ink tank for the ink used
during print head cleaning. Eight flashes indicates that the waste ink tank is
nearly full. Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to cancel the
error so you can continue printing. Before the waste ink tank becomes completely
full, contact a Canon service representative.
Canon recommends that you call for service as soon as this
error occurs. Once the waste ink tank becomes completely full, printing will no
longer be possible.
on Sep 05, 2018
"used ink tank is full"???
OK, Boys and Girls...here finally is the complete answer to the problem of the waste ink tank counter reset for Canon i250 and i350 printers.
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...It did for me.
You May Thank Me NOW!!!!
I must say...I went into the "GUTS" of the beast and cleaned out the PADS (they are actually vacuum pads that the INK is sucked through during a HEAD cleaning) a very messy undertaking.
I'm not sure how much life this will add to your printer.
on Nov 27, 2013
CANON I350 DOES NOT PRINT
Green and yellow is a service error, but it flashes a longer green, and then the green yellow flashes, and a longer green again. You need to count the number of yellow-greens in between the longer green flashes, to know the error code.
on Nov 21, 2012
Canon i350 printer
download the driver from some of these sites and try:
on Sep 24, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?