20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Dell 962 printer showing an error message "right
If this is a Dell 093-962 try the following -
- Turn the printer off.
- Reseat the toner mentioned in the error. For instruction on toner removal and installation for your specific system please check the User Guide.
- Once toner is re-seated, power the printer back on and check for error.
- If no error reported try printing a Settings page.
- Press the Menu Button on the printer.
- Highlight Reports/List and Select.
- Highlight System Settings or Printer Settings (depending on your specific printer model) and Select.
- The Report should now Print.
- If the 093-862 error recurs please try another toner from a working Dell Laser Printer of the same model or from stock (If available).
- If the error recurs with a working or 2nd toner please confirm that the Toners used are Dell Branded.
- If non Dell toners are used please ensure that you have the 'Non Dell Toner' option turned on.
- Press the Menu or Info button on the Printer Operating Panel.
- Scroll down until Admin Menu is Displayed and Select (If there is no admin menu go to next step).
- Scroll down to Maintenance and Select.
- Scroll down to Non Dell Toner and Select to turn it on.
- Re-start Printer for the setting to take effect.
- Detailed instruction for turning on the 'Non Dell Toner' option for a specific model can be found on your systems User Guide.
- If toners are Dell branded and error recurs please contact Dell Technical Support for further advice.
Dell 962 Photo...
on Jul 31, 2019
Incorrect colour cartridge error
Here is a possible solution to the dell printer BS when I bought replacement cartridge for the black I didn't want or need the color. When I attempted to replace it would say unsupported cartridge on the computer screen and right cartrige error or w/ever it said. who cares . It is a S C A M but if you only need black try this... Take a hammer and smash the printer NO DON"T ... Roofer joke. Seriously though just remove the color cartridge and snap it shut empty with the black " replacement cartridge " snapped in and your good to go in black and white. I bought my replacement cartridge at
( S T A P L E S ) no one has one better. good luck sorry if it doesnt work for you I'm only saying that it worked for me. P.S. Thank you and "DUDE I'M NOT GETTING A DELL"!!
Dell 962 Photo...
on Jul 17, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?