20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to nulock sony xperia s lt26i
solution 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Software Menu :
solution 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Flashtool applications:
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA S smartphone
- Don't forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA S
- The SONY XPERIA S will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
solution 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Hardware Key Button:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA S battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA S
- Boot SONY XPERIA S to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
Be careful before doing this step to master reset, because all important data and applications will be removed from SONY XPERIA S, we always suggest you backup all important data before performing the hard reset.
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA S
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA S
on Sep 07, 2016
Unlock sony ericson k660i
You can use codes to unlock your Sony Ericsson k660i! Unlocking using codes is easy and also the safest method!! You can get the codes from your service provider or from reliable online sites like unlocking4u.com
.You can get the codes by specifying Your phone's manufacture, model,country and network!The steps to unlock is simple here and the codes are affordable!!!!
on Jun 04, 2012
I just bought a Sony
I upgraded my usb drivers -- I have windows xp pro -- i think they use all the same -- I used Realtek USB 2.0 card reader drivers. ( http://bit.ly/qeofyZ ) plugged it in (NOT in the front, but the back)_ & it recognized it after going to start, computer as "walkman" -- did a right click explore & all the data/music was still on the hard drive. then it showed on the walkman that it was charging & the battery was dead. i was previously using an AC usb adapter (plug in the wall) & it didn't seem to be charging it correctly -- so the computer works out for me & will only use that from now on -- fully operational.
on Jul 16, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?