20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Reset hp t790
In Diagnoses mode EEPROM reset has to do for resetting,
Entering the Diagnostics Menu
1. Make sure the product is switched off with the Power key on the side of the Touch Screen Panel, and not with the power switch on the back of the product.
2. Press and release the Power key to switch on the product.
3. Wait for about 10 seconds until the 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel have come on and then press and release one after another Cancel> Home> Help buttons.
4. The 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel will then blink 4 times; then wait until the product completes the initialization sequence and shows the Diagnostics menu.
5. In the Diagnostics menu scroll to EEPROM reset..
But we strongly recommends that useres are not suppose to do this activities, printer may disturbed all the way...
on Mar 18, 2019
How to turn off web services on a HP T790
You can configure the printer's Internet connection from the Embedded Web Server or from the front
NOTE: If an administrator password has been set, it will be required to change these settings. Thus,
the administrator can prevent the printer from being connected to the Internet, if desired.
? In the Embedded Web Server: select Setup > Internet connection.
? Using the front panel: press , then , then Connectivity > Internet connectivity.
The following settings are available:
? Enable Internet connection: The default value is Yes.
Change to No
on Sep 10, 2015
Remove roll from sheet path
This is one of frequent error in this series.
as you know two types of media paths 1. roll media 2. Sheet media. In sheeteet media loading area, you can observe 'u' shaped(extremly right side where sheet media sits) plastic mould which paper passes through in it. This palstic mould contains paper sensor to sence the sheetmedia. If this sensor is dusty, printer will treats that sheet path accupied by media. The best method to clean this sensor is to blow pressure air in this sheet path area.bicycle pump is best for this process.. try it...
on Sep 24, 2014
Error 08 11
No communication between the product and the Touch Control Panel
Corrective action: Try the following:
1. Check the event log at the EWS support pages to see if there is another SE (for instance 07:10) and troubleshoot the problem more accurately
2. Turn off the product and turn on again, and check to see if the error remains.
3. Upgrade the firmware
4. Check the condition of the USB cable, check it is not damaged or incorrectly connected.Reconnect USB cable (from Engine PCA to the Interconnect PCA or from Interconnect
PCA to the Touch Control Panel
5. Replace the USB cable
6. Replace the Interconnect PCA, see Interconnect PCA on page 315.
7. Replace the Engine PCA see EE Box on page 281
8. If the error continues, replace the Touch Control Panel
on May 03, 2014
Hello, I have a T790 with 60.2:17 error since the
1. Switch the power off from the back of the product, wait two minutes, then switch it back on again.
2. Check the power cord; try connecting it to another power socket.
3. Check that the product is properly connected in all other respects.
4. Switch the power off from the back of the product; remove the Formatter; reinsert the Formatter; switch the power on again.Process 2..1. Turn off the product with the Power Key on the left of the Touch Control Panel.
2. Press and release the Power Key to turn on the product.
3. Wait for about 10 seconds until the 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel come on and then press
and release one after another the RIGHT -> HOME buttons.
4. Wait for the unit to complete the booting process. The logs are now enabled in the product even if
the product hangs and shows a system error.
Once U got the error, check the error related spare, replace it, any help post your query..
on Sep 17, 2013
Hp laserjet 5100n
Go to the hp.com site and search for said driver. Sometimes they do not update their drivers for older machines, but I am not familiar with this one. Good luck. Once a year Staples will have a special where one can trade in an old machine for a discount on a new HP.
on Mar 01, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?