20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
Wi-fi not obtaining IP address and if turn off wi-fi can not get to turn back on
Assuming you're trying to connect via wireless router. If you connect, but then aren't able to get to the Internet. I would something is wrong between the router to the modem to the wall (DSL/Cable modem) rather then your tablet device. You can connect your device to your router and you device will show it has a wifi connection, but beyond the router something may be amiss. Try seeing what you get from another device like computer or laptop. That might get you closer to your actual issue,
on Jun 02, 2014
- You can do the Factory reset
- 1.Switch Off your device
- 2.Hold down the Back button and the power button for 10-20 seconds
- 3.Now go to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" using the volume buttons and select it using back button
- 4.Confirm the Factory Reset option
- Thats it!!!All your datas are erased
on Apr 15, 2014
You'll need to do a factory reset:
With the device off, press and hold Volume
Up and Power.
Release the Power button when you see the logo, but continue
to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.
the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
Press Volume Up continue.
This will reset you device to factory settings, however
anything on your SD card will still remain.
At this point you will need to start fresh as if you just
bought the device -- register with your email address, etc.
on Nov 03, 2013
Coby MID9740 tablet locked but never installed
To perform a factory reset:
1. Turn off your tablet
2. press the power button and at the same time time, the "back" button until you will see options on the screen
3. Use the home and menu button to to navigate up and down
4. Choose the option to wipe all data and just wait for it to finish rebooting.
on Nov 01, 2013
Cobytablet won't connect tointernet
That is a shame. Go to settings and make certain that wi-fi is on. Then let the tablet rest near the router. Allow the tablet rest for awhile, , then after some 10-15 minutes take a look at your mail.
All the best
on Sep 06, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?