20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have an Element TV and cannot find the code for
0298,0299,0291,0295. Try these codes. If
you wish to get more details, check the sites linked here. Set-up code list, and Set-up procedure to
many popular brand remote controls are given.
Selecting the view option, either to Mosaic
, can be selected by the drop-down list, by the top left
of the display window
, will make surf easy.
on Nov 05, 2013
I have replaced my remote
1) Try resetting the code search / programming
2) Try quickly tapping the OFF command key (opposed to holding it down for 2+ seconds)
3) Be sure there are fresh batteries in remote
The remote could possibly transmit a lower frequency setting for the 'OFF' state than it does for the 'ON' state. See if there's a setting for ON/OFF commands on the remotes 'Settings Menu'. You can also check the owners manua for your universal remote,l under 'POWER options ON/OFF. Make sure nothings blocking the IR sensor on the TV. Also bare in mind it may not be the remote but rather the TV's IR sensor.
If still no results then send it back and obtain the original remote for the TV, which is always the best option.
on Nov 08, 2010
I require the tv universal remote code to program
i cant give u the exact one ull have togo thru these and find the one that works but here nthey are 0002 0502, 0906, 0112, 0512, 0520, 0115, 0701, 0402, 0805, 0407 one of these 4 digit codes should work just keep tryin them until u find the right one hope this helps
on Feb 25, 2010
The magnavox t.v. i'm trying to program doesnt
Try this as all remote controls work the same when manual setting.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
on Sep 28, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?