20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Iphone 4 error 3194
- Quit iTunes
- Locate your hosts file, in Mac OS X this is /etc/hosts and in Windows this is c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
- Open the hosts file with Administrator privileges
- Add the following lines to the very bottom of the hosts file:
- 126.96.36.199 gs.apple.com
- Connect your iPhone to the computer
- Launch iTunes
- Put the iPhone/iPad/iPod into DFU mode by turning the phone off and then holding down the sleep and power button for 10 seconds, then release the power button but hold onto the home button until iTunes tells you that the device is now in recover mode
- Use the iTunes Restore feature as usual with the iOS device
- After the process, remove the line you added to the hosts file.
on May 16, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?