Questions & Answers
HOW TO FIX ERROR CODE 094-534
Make Sure the Paper Trays Are Configured With the Correct Paper Size, Type, and Color
To configure settings for Paper Trays 1 and 2
- Open the paper tray.
- Make sure that the required paper stock is loaded in the paper tray, and that the paper edge guides are adjusted properly to fit the size of the paper.
- Close the paper tray. The Printer Settings screen will be displayed on the Touch Screen.
- Select [Size], and then select the size of paper loaded in the tray. If this is a standard size paper, the correct size will be selected automatically if the paper guides are adjusted correctly. If necessary, select [Custom] to enter the paper size if the required size is not displayed and then enter the required X and Y values.
- Select [Save].
- Select [Type], and then select the type of paper loaded in the tray.
- Select [Color], and then select the color of paper loaded in the tray.
- Select [Confirm].
956 views | 0 helpful votes
How do i solve a rebooting problem for a xerox versalink b7030 machine?
On your system there is a board called the ESS PWB controller board.
Located on this board are two possible components.
The SP (service processor) which is very vital to the operations and overall control performance of the systems.
NVRAM if corrupted is also a possible source for your rebooting issues.
I would check and see if your system has built in diagnostics for testing the performance of the SP and NVRAM devices.
Or just replace the ESS PWB controller.
22 views | 0 helpful votes
How to solve error code 093-317 of fuji xerox versant 180, any one knows the nvn chain link number, thanks
Quoting from link above on internet:
Answered in 28 minutes by:
Technician: Colin Vincent
As you probably have an idea it is black toner related as in there is insufficient black toner going onto the drum and the density sensor throws a toner dispenser error as a result. It's not a low toner issue as you said they are new so it has to be a dispenser issue. The toner is taken from the dispenser to the drum via an auger drive which is driven by a motor. Either it is not turning through a fault or more likely it is clogged up with old hardened toner making it bind or preventing insufficient new toner flowing through. (often happens if toner has got damp in storage at some point and it hardens in lumps when it dries)
Because the toner is extremely nasty stuff to breath and servicing the dispenser is messy and requires a toner vac to remove the old toner safely (it has special filters), i strongly recommend you get someone to take a look at the dispenser for you.
Even a technician may not want to repair a fault in the dispenser itself if it is confirmed for the reasons above. They may want to replace the dispenser as a unit.
571 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?