20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Black Ink is blocked and
Inkjet printers need to be used frequently to prevent inkdrying out in the print head nozzles.
If the print head cleaning maintenance routine does not clear the blockages,then print head needs replacing, but it may be expensive.
It may be more cost effective to buy a later model and better printer thanreplace the print head.
on Aug 07, 2011
My brother printer DCP 395CN
Some printers automatically print automatic duplex printing, other printers allow you to manually reinsert pages to print the second side .and some printers do not support duplex printing at all.
To find out whether your printer supports duplex printing, you can check the printer manual, contact the printer manufacturer, or check the printer's properties by clicking Properties in the Print dialog box
Note that If you have more than one printer installed, it's possible that one printer supports duplex printing and another printer does not.
on Mar 28, 2011
Brand new printer photos look bland
Make sure the cartridges are proper and there is no dust on nozzle just clean with tissue paper and also use brother photo quality paper that is special type paper use that.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day
on Dec 29, 2010
DCP-J315W shows "Unable to Init 4F"
Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power. Then press and hold the power button for 1 minute. Now release the button, plug in the printer and turn it on and see if the error clears.
If it doesn't fix the issue, you probably have to replace the cartridges. They will cost about $65. Good luck!
on Mar 13, 2017
Genuine brother ink cartridge not detected by printer on DCP J315W printer
This is a common occurrence for these machines. They can get confused when cartridges are changed before they read as empty.
To correct this.
1) Unplug the printer from both the Power and Computer and remove all cartridges closing the cartridge access panel.
2) Plug the printer into the Power only and turn on. The machine will complain about no cartridges, this is fine.
3) Open Ink access panel and insert the first cartridge (Black is most common and close the panel.
4) The machine will complain about the missing cartridges. Open the panel and insert the second cartridge in the sequence and close the panel again.
5) Repeat the process for the third and fourth cartridge.
6) Once all cartridges have been installed the printer will ask if you have replaced the cartridges. Say no to the Black, Cyan and Yellow but yes to the Magenta and it will display the correct readings.
If this process fails to read the cartridge still then there is something wrong with the sensor inside the machine which probably means new machine.
on Jun 04, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?