20 Most Recent
- Page 6 Questions & Answers
How do I remove the front of my melodies in motion clock
From the clocks instructions "Do not disassemble the clock for any reason. This could cause damage to its intricate workings and lower its quality."
As your dealing with a very expensive piece of mechanics, costing hundreds of dollars, I would find Seiko and ask them for a quote to have it repaired. Just to valuable to tinker with.
on Jul 13, 2019
I have a mobile home single wide older 1978 snaked auger type 25 feet kitchen sink drain still clogged
I had this issue about 6 years ago and the big(3 1/2") black ABS has probably colisped somewhere therefore all that water/sewer cannot go through. My was underground , so I had to hire a backhoe to dig up and install new black pipe. Years ago contractors used a cheaper black pipe and it did not stand up. If your black pipe is good, then it will be plugged at a P trap somewhere or it may be near the join close to the town/city connection...Where or what water/sewer is not going through...If your bathroom goes through, then It will be your kitchen drain...If its your kitchen, then the P trap is plugged under your sink.Replace it under 20 bucks..and make sure its 1 1/2" in diameter...they may sell you 1 1/4 BUT don't use it...
on Jul 12, 2019
My clock chimes about 5 minutes before it should on the quarter hour
If only on the ¼ hour, but not on the others, there's a worn or chipped geartooth. If All of the chimes are 5 minutes off, you can usually adjust the position of the minute hand to correct it. You may have bent, or wore the 'd' shaped hole in the minute hand by aggressively turning it to set the time.
on Jul 12, 2019
How to set the time zone on atomic alarm clock, Seiko alarm model qhr018, changed the battery and clock is one hour ahead and does not adjust itself
To Set the DST and TIME ZONE
Press and hold the SET/WAVE button for couple of seconds and Calendar Mode will begin
To Set the Calendar
The DOWN button toggles between DST ON and OFF
The UP button toggles the time zones as Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, AK-Alaska, HI Hawaii until your desired time zone shown on display.
- Press + or - button on the front sequentially to set year.
- Holding down either + or - button on the front change the year at high speed.
- Press SET/WAVE button to confirm year set and goes to date set.
- Press + or - button on the front sequentially to set date.
- Press SET/WAVE button to set the order of the month and year.
- Holding down either + or - button on the front will change the order of the Month and Year.
- Press SET/WAVE button to set the Time
- Holding down either + or - button on the front change the time at high speed (AM or PM will be displayed).
- Press SET/WAVE button to enter DST MODE
- Press SET/WAVE button to enter LANGUAGE MODE
Holding down either + or - button change the language to EN (English or your common language).
- Press SET/WAVE button to enter Standard (12 Hour) or Military Time (24Hour) MODE
- Press SET/WAVE button again to END and return to normal screen
on Jul 12, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?