20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Need to clear old tax
change the tax rate, first press AC.
- Then press SET % for 2 seconds.
- Next, press TAX+, then enter the new or current tax rate.
- Enter the
rate for a single digit tax rate such as 5% as 5, a single number; if
you have a fractional percentage rate, such as 5.75%, enter it just that
way: the 5, then a decimal and followed by 7& 5.
- Then press SET %
and you're done!
I’m happy to help further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jeremy_69f3cc28d95bf514
on Feb 16, 2011
Changing tax rate
- Press the AC button (bottom right of the calculator)
- Press the % button (top line of calculator) and hold for around 2 seconds until the word "SET" appear on the display.
- Press the TAX+ button (top right of calculator) it will then display what ever setting is current for Tax. Most deafults are set at 5%. Simply put in the % you want i.e. 17.5% for UK Vat etc...
- Press the AC button (bottom right of the calculator) again and the job is completed
- Test by putting in100 and then pressing the TAX+ button (top right of the calculator).
I hope this helped. P
on Sep 26, 2008
How do you simply add/subtract on a HR-10-TM Casio mini desktop printing calculator?
the function buttons are labeled + and -
to add put in the number then press the + button then put in the next number and + and son for all the numbers you are adding up
to subtract put in a number then press the- button ,then put in the next number and press the - button and so on
to do a combination calculation put in a number then press the + button and so on until you come to a number that you want to subtract in which case you put in that number then press the - button and if the next number is to be added ,put the number in and press the + button
on Apr 15, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?