Jump Start 2nd Grade Advanced for Windows, Mac - Page 6 - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
My two girls have dsi,s
hi there this should help ye outPlaying multiplayer
with one Game Card:
Certain Nintendo DS games require only one player have a copy of
the game to play multiplayer. Those without a copy of the game will
need to download the game information from the player that has the
game in their system.
This feature is available on games that have this icon on their
To download game information:
- Insert the Game Card into the DS Game Card Slot on one system
and slide it into place until it clicks. Turn the system on
by pressing the POWER button.
- Tap the screen using the stylus when the "Touch the Touch
Screen to continue" message appears. If the host DS system's
Startup Mode is set to
- Automatic. The game's menu will appear.
- Manual. Tap on the box for the Nintendo DS Card Slot using
the stylus to start the game.
- Turn on the other Nintendo DS systems. For each of these systems,
when the main menu appears, tap on the "DS Download Play" icon
on the right, middle side of the screen to display list of available
- Tap the title of the game to begin the download.
- See the individual game's multiplayer instructions for additional
game play information.
- Playing multiplayer
with multiple Game Cards
Games that require each player to have a copy of the Game Card inserted
into the Nintendo DS will feature this icon:
Because each individual game title has its own method for setting
up multiplayer games, you will need to consult the instruction manual
for that particular title.
on Mar 14, 2019
may that game contains virus or your system is not having the minimum requirements for that game..
i hope this helped you sir
on Mar 01, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?