Just follow below steps to download music from YouTube and burn it to a disc. There are several solutions to reach this aim, but I will show you the easiest way to do that.
1. Enter the website address of online music downloader https://freemp3downloads.online/
on your computer browser.
2. Type the name of the target YouTube music into the search bar and then press on the button "Go" to start to search your target music.
3. A list of YouTube music will be displayed under the search bar, then choose the one you would like to download and press on the button "Download" to begin the downloading process.
4. Finally, the target YouTube music can be found in the output directory once the downloading process is finished.
Burn music to a CD using Windows Media Player
1. A blank CD should be inserted into your computer.
2. Launch Windows Media Player and then click on the button "Burn".
3. Click on the albums or playlist, and then drag the music to the Burn window, the music that you will drag should be the one you need to import to the CD.
4. Click on the button "Start Burn".
For more details, check: How to Put Music on a CD from YouTube