20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Outdoor temperature reading shows -40 with wind chill -62. Outdoor temp is in fact +45.
We would recommend a hard reset of your Weather Station. Please verify that you are using a good-quality, standard alkaline battery such as Energizer or Rayovac, and then follow the steps below.
1. Bring both the sensor and display unit indoors and remove at least one battery from each.
2. Make sure the A-B-C switch on both units match. Sometimes changing to a different channel can help.
3. Reinstall the battery in the outdoor sensor.
4. Reinstall battery into the display unit.
5. Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other for about 20 minutes to gain a strong connection.
If you need any further assistance, please contact AcuRite Customer Support at 1-877-221-1252 or email@example.com.
on Mar 17, 2015
Pearl outdoor/indoor thermometer, can battery be replaced? If so, how?
can the battery be replaced. If so, how?
open the cover on the back of the device. this is done by squeezing the cover of the battery sector slightly. then remove the old batteries and replace the new ones (I assume you have the AAA) and put the new ones in keeping with the polarity for the device to work properly and then close the battery compartment cover in reverse order
on Sep 29, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?