How to Add Email to the HTC Incredible
1) Tap on the "Home" icon.
2) Tap the "Grid" icon. It is located in the bottom-center of the screen. This will bring up a list of installed applications.
3) Tap on the "Email" icon.
4) Enter your email address and password, then tap "Next."
5) Choose the type of account you will be using. Select "POP3" or "IMAP," depending on your personal email client. There is also a "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync" option, which connects you directly to an existing Exchange account.
6) Enter information into the field under "Incoming server settings." You can enter your username, password, server address, port, security type, and "Delete email from server" options here. Once you confirm your information, tap "Done" and then "Next."
7) Enter your "Outgoing server settings" information. This includes Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server address, port, security type, a "require sign-in" check box, username, and password.
8) Select your settings in the "Account Options" menu. These include email checking frequency, a "Send email by this account default" check box, and a "Notify me when email arrives" check box. Select "Next" after you confirm your settings.
9) Enter a name for the account and your name for outgoing messages, then select "Done."
on Jan 09, 2015 | HTC Droid Incredible Cell Phone