20 Most Recent
- Page 8 Questions & Answers
What watch is this and how much is it worth? KC1558 A126-10
Doing a search, it seems that this is a Kenneth Cole watch probably with a Japanese movement Miyota and the case and strap made in China and assembled in China. This seems to be an old model. When new this watch probably sold around $100 to $120. It is probably worth 20% of that. This is the kind of watch that doesn't increase in price with time. On the contrary.
on Jun 28, 2019
How to set alarm on a Marathon WR50M Wrist Watch
Press START/STOP to select whether an alarm is referenced to the time shown in Time mode (t1) or Time 2 (t2). 4) Press SET, at any step, when done setting. To turn on/off the alarm and hourly chime, press START/STOP repeatedly. The watch will step through four combinations of alarm and chime settings.
on Jun 26, 2019
Setting Time and Date on a Timex WR30M
1) Press and hold mode for about 2 seconds and then release. You will now be in the alarm edit mode.
2) Press mode once more and now you are in time edit mode.
3) Use the stop button to select what to edit, i.e. hour minute, etc.
4) Use the reset button to make the changes once you have selected the hour/minute, etc. that you want to change.
on Jun 23, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?