20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to change the password on a Wii if i forgot the password an security question
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu
2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see "Parental Controls"
3. Say "Yes" to "Change Parental Controls?"
4. Click on "I forgot" when it asks you to enter your pin
5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on "I forgot" again
6. The screen will read "If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the consumer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key."
7. Call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 and give them the confirmation code listed on the screen. They will give you a new Master key to enter on the next screen.
8. The PIN is now reset/disabled
on Sep 03, 2012
Wii doesn't work after a month
It is best if you return it for a warranty repair or replacement in this case as any attempt to repair or open this unit will void your warranty.
It should be under a 1-3 year warranty for your type of product so you should be safe returning this item unless it was purchased second hand.
on May 26, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?