20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
How to setup Remote Extension on KX-T7633?
Hello Luis what model of phone system are you using?. Is it an IP-PBX system? What exatly do you mean by "I also have a couple phones running directly off other phones" and ."when an outside call comes in that phone that is running off the other one doesnt ring".We could be of help
on Jul 17, 2014
Change my extension name KX-T7633
If you are using this phone on a Panasonic KX-TDA 30/100/200/600 system.-
From the Switcboard / Main telephone or Managers phone with the handset on the cradle/hook:
1. Press PROGRAM * * or PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 004 and then ENTER.
3. Enter the extension number you want to change.
4. Enter the name (the same way as texting on a cellphone)
5. To save the changes press AUTO DIAL / STORE.
6. To go to the next extension press NEXT on the screen.
7. Lift the handset and put it down to exit program mode.
on Jul 09, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?