20 Most Recent Dictaphone 2740 Desktop Cassette Transcriber / Recorder - Page 6 Questions & Answers

fuses- transistors or caps burnt out maybe? try fuse location first - if you open unit up --see if the top of caps are bulge up- if they are replacement time - but first do the easy steps first

Audio Players &... | Answered on Jun 09, 2019

Have you used 2A SLOW BLOW fuse? This type of fuses usually are ceramic type and are very different with the glass type ones. The glass type fuses are (more or less) fast blow. Although the best solution is to find SLOW BLOW fuses like this, in case it's very difficult you can use 3A fast blow fuse also.

In case of a problem or clarification, don't hesitate to post me a reply before rejecting my answer.
If you are satisfied, rate my solution with the "thumbs" or (even better) add a testimonial.

Thanks and regards
Please kindly rate this solution
direct FixYa link: http://www.fixya.com/users/technical114

Audio Players &... | Answered on Jun 09, 2019

  • Open internal fuse
  • Defective power switch
  • Defective power supply

Audio Players &... | Answered on Jun 09, 2019

Try Googling (enacfire)(e18)(manual) without parens.

Audio Players &... | Answered on Jun 07, 2019

Google (brand)(1219569)(manual) without parens for instructions.

Audio Players &... | Answered on Jun 07, 2019

I would like to add some new songs for my megavison hdd multi karaoke jukebox... can anyone show me how and tell me where i can download songs or videoke songs...

Audio Players &... | Answered on Jun 07, 2019

There are several methods, depending on the the types of 1)inputs on the subwoofer and 2) outputs on the amplifier (aka receiver). You can only use the type that is on BOTH.

Most sub woofers have "line level" inputs (they are the RCA phono style jacks or other style jack) that are marked "In" or "Input" and may have speaker level input & output terminal that accept speaker wires.

Amplifiers or "amp" all have speaker level outputs and many also have jacks that are labeled "Subwoofer" or "LFE" (low frequency effects) Output. If both your sub and amp have the "line level" jacks, then all you need to do is get a cable that is long enough to connect the two together, and then enable the low frequencies to be sent to the sub instead of the normal speakers in the receiver's set up menu. Done!

If you have only a speaker level connections common to both the sub and amp, you'll most likely need to disconnect the Main front L and R speakers from the amp and connect to the sub's Speaker Output terminals - and connect a couple of new speaker cables between the sub's Speaker Input terminals and the amp's Main front L and R terminals.

If you don't understand completely, provide the make and model of the amp and the sub, and I'll be able to clear up anything that isn't clear.


Audio Players &... | Answered on Jun 06, 2019

fixya is not a transportation hub notify dartmouth

Audio Players &... | Answered on Jun 06, 2019

Not finding what you are looking for?
Dictaphone 2740 Desktop Cassette Transcriber / Recorder Logo

31 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Dictaphone Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

5686 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76060 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85020 Answers

Are you a Dictaphone Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

Dictaphone Audio Players & Recorders

  • Dictaphone Audio Players & Recorders

Most Popular Question

get earphones dictaphone model 2470

  • Audio Players & Recorders