20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
All recalls on thev2003 chevroler siveradp
Engine Replacement After Severe Internal Engine Damage - Replace Intake Manifold
Information on Internal Engine Noise or Damage After Oil Filter Replacement
Information for Engine Concerns Resulting from Lack of Scheduled Maintenance, Improper Service or Aftermarket Calibrations
OEM and Remanufactured Engine and Automatic Transmission/Transaxle Identification
Information on Close-Coupled Converter and Engine Replacement
Possible Engine Oil Leak Due To PCV Freeze-Up
Engineering Information - California Only - Pilot Initiative - Urgent Service Action Required
Information on Engine Oil Consumption Guidelines
Engine - Knocking on Cold Start Explanation
Vehicle - Engine And Sub Systems Flushing Info. (CANADA)
Engine Controls - DTC P0300 After Engine Repairs
Engine - dexos 1(R) and dexos 2(R) Oil Specs/Information
Engine - THIS BULLETIN HAS BEEN CANCELED
Engine - Drive Belt Misalignment Diagnostics
Engine - Sealant Usage/Procedures
Engine - Coolant Loss With No Visible Leaks
Engine - Revised Connecting Rod Bolt Torque
Engine - New Exhaust Manifold Bolts/Torque Specs
Engine - Revised Exhaust Manifold Bolts/Torque Specs.
Engine Controls - MIL ON/Misfire/Misfire DTC's Set
Engine Controls - MIL Function During I/M Testing
Starting System - Engine No Start/No Crank Condition
Engine - Rough Idle/Misfire/MIL ON/DTC P0300
Engine - Oil Leaks In Extreme Cold Temperatures
Engine Controls - Revised DTC P1172 And P2636
Engine Controls - Start/Stall/Poor Driveability
Engine - Serpentine Drive Belt Wear Information
Engine Controls - Revised DTC P2135
Engine Controls - MIL ON/Low Voltage DTC's Set
Engine Controls - Revised DTC P1125 Information
Engine Controls - Revised DTC P0336
Driveability - Revised Engine Cranks Won't Run Diagnosis
Engine/Transmission - Flexplate/Flywheel Replacement
Engine - Knocking or Lifter Noise
Engine - Crankcase Flushing Recommendation
Vehicle Parts &...
3 days ago
I have an autowatch touch key immobiliser , that
If its newly installed the ignition interuption relay may not have been installed. Either that or it has been hooked up worng.
only other thing you can do is check the code.
To check if you have the correct code for programming follow these instructions:
- wait for the alarm to immobilise itself – IE the LED flashes slowly
- Turn the ignition on the LED will be constantly on,
- Turn the ignition off, the LED will now flash, count the flashes for the first number in the override code. For example if the first number is 3, count three flashes of the LED. When the LED has flashed the amount of times that corresponds to the first number of the code turn the ignition switch on.
- Turn off the ignition and count the flashes for the next number of the code and so on until all the numbers in the override code have been entered.
- If the code has been recognised the LED will flash very quickly for a few seconds, you are now in programming mode and the alarm is also disarmed.
- If the LED has not flashed quickly - start again from the beginning.
If the number is ‘0’ count 10 flashes of the LED.
Vehicle Parts &...
on Mar 06, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?