Kohler - Toilet - One-piece - Gabrielle - K14257-WS-47 - Answered Questions & Fixed issues

call a plumber if you dont know what to do...

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on Mar 04, 2019 | 3,562 views

Fill vale needs to be replaced.

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on Nov 30, 2014 | 66 views

It sounds like you need a 10" or 8" rough-in toilet bowl.

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on Dec 04, 2010 | 247 views

Follow the instructions on p.12 of the following pdf:
Basically, push down the 'full-flush' (big) side of the flush button and look at the side of the remaining (small) side of the button. There is a little slot that allows you to pull the small button out. You can then pull out the big side of the button which exposes a screw that allows you to pull the lid off.
Hope that helps.

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on Feb 06, 2017 | 5,737 views

adjust your water level float if you have one or turn your inlet for water up higher.

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on Oct 19, 2010 | 87 views

The foam gasket stays on the inside of the tank, the only part that gets pushed through the hole is the hard plastic threaded part, then you add the rubber washer and the nut from underneath.

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on Jun 27, 2010 | 329 views

I would take the flexible connector from the toilet and while directing the flow into a bucket open the angle stop, If the flow is normal you may have debris in the fill valve if the flow is wimpy there could be a defective angle stop or flex connector

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on Jun 27, 2010 | 218 views

-toilet snake
-you may need a plumber if these do not fix your problem.

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on May 20, 2010 | 105 views

some carpet cleaning machines have little balls that stop the water at a certain hight in the machine. could have come out and thats what is plugging the toilet

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on Mar 30, 2010 | 91 views

Hi. There are toilets designed to accept a round seat and there are other toilets designed to accept an elongated seat. The primary difference is that the round seat fits a round bowl and the elongated seat fits an elongated bowl.

I recommend that you return the elongated seat and exchange it for a round toilet seat. good luck

Kohler - Toilet... | Answered on Mar 23, 2012 | 1,286 views

I just posted an answer here, but don't see it. ??

Kohler Home | Answered on May 12, 2019 | 39 views

The brand of toilet doesn't matter. You need a product that cuts calcium and lime. It may take some soaking and scrubbing. Once you get it clean, use the product regularly.

CLR makes a line of products:

Kohler Home | Answered on May 10, 2019 | 29 views

I don't know this specific tub, but here's the pictoral. The button (90105) should come out of its base, held by friction of O ring. This should allow you to disconnect the pressure line. If you are looking to replace the complete assembly, likely you will need a basin wrench to reach nut (65157).
kohler1-ggmuzyqdnvlyrlfigj0gxfoh-4-0.png Here are links to Kohler, specific to this tub.
https://www.us.kohler.com/us/catalog/svg_viewer.jsp?productId=415928&diagram=3 https://www.us.kohler.com/webassets/kpna/catalog/pdf/en/1010564_5.pdf

Kohler Home | Answered on Mar 18, 2019 | 64 views

you have kids??? theres probably something large in the trap

Kohler Home | Answered on Mar 10, 2019 | 46 views

Smart-a$$ answer is to find an old 3 gallon pot in a salvage place. Best answer is to fiddle with the chain that goes from the handle to the flush flapper and see if adjusting its length makes a difference. If it's too short it might result in letting the flapper closing too soon and allowing your deposit to remain.

Kohler Home | Answered on Mar 01, 2019 | 435 views

There's something blocking it sometimes if you turn the water off in your home and turn it back on sometimes calcium from the pipes break loose and cause blockage in new style washerless valve assemblies.

Kohler Home | Answered on Jan 11, 2019 | 60 views

Get a water hose,place in tub,connect to water outlet,turn on for a minute,then turn off.then disconnect hose,then water will come out.

Kohler Home | Answered on Dec 29, 2018 | 51 views

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kohler - Toilet - One-piece - Gabrielle - K14257-WS-47 Logo

Popular Tags

22 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kohler Home Experts

US Parts Center
US Parts Center

Level 3 Expert

719 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

687 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

21326 Answers

Are you a Kohler Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides