20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Ink System Failure - Photosmart C5380 -
Solution one: Reset the product
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
1. Remove the cartridges from the product.
2. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
4. Wait 60 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
6. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
7. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
8. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
9. If you have completed all the steps listed above and are still experiencing a problem, you need to service the product.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
on Jan 30, 2019
HP photosmart C5380
Perform one of these resets:
Reset the product
Follow these steps to reset the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the product.
- Press and hold # and 3 while plugging in the power cord.
- Make a color copy of any document by pressing the Start Copy Color button on the control panel.
If the partial reset resolves the issue, you do not need to continue.
- Unplug the printer, then pressing the help and ok buttons simultaneously plug it back in.
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
on Jan 30, 2019
Printer power on/off button does
1) Connect the printer directly to the walloutlet..
2) Try with different wall outlet...
3) Check if the button is stuck inside or not..
4) Remove the power chord from he back of the printer and then press and hold down the power button for 30 sec... release the button and then plug in the power chord...
Check if the power button responds or not...
5) Check if there is any light on the adaptor or not or if the printer has any light or not...
if there is no LED light on the adaptor it is a problem with the power adaptor ..
If there is light on the adaptor as well as printer and power button does not respond it is an issue with the printer..
You must replace the printer...
on Sep 19, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?