Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Jan 30, 2019
this is how to do it use xp
download the v3400 for free in link above it is 9,5mb ( there is a other file dont use it only the service mode tool v3400 )
follow this instructions and you will be fine
- power OFF the printer bu Power button. Dont disconnect power cable
- connect the printer by USB cable to the PC.
- press and hold Resume button (red triangle in the red circle) and press Power button
- hold both buttons until power on indicator will light then release resume button (dont release Power button) and press Resume button 5 times
- release all buttons - the printer will blink few times with green light and will then light green constantly. You have put the printer in Service Mode now and you can now run the Service Tool. (If the printer is still blinking by green - you have some other errors in printer and you have to fix them first, because the Service Tool will not work if the printer is not put in service mode - green light is constant)
4. Run the Servicetools V3400.exe program.
5. Select the connected USB port number from USB PORT
6. In the Ink Absorber Counter section of the Service Tool, select MAIN from the Absorber pull-down menu.
7. From the Counter Value(%) pull-down menu, select the value (in 10% increments) which is the closest to the actual counter value confirmed before replacement of the logic board, and click SET.
Print EEPROM information to confirm that the value is properly set to the EEPROM
Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Mar 27, 2018
Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Jan 14, 2018
Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Dec 11, 2017
Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Jul 23, 2017
Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Sep 12, 2016
Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Jun 08, 2016
Canon PIXMA... | Answered on Mar 11, 2015
313 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: