Question about 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
Hi, Kturne and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary your battery may show 12.5 volts or more but have little or zero amps and must be replaced.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Fuel tank empty.
10. Fuel tank contaminated with ethanol sludge.
11. Water or dirt in the fuel system, or clogged filter.
12. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
13. Faulty fuel pump.
14. Faulty pressure regulator.
15. Faulty or clogged fuel injectors.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Shuts down while riding
engine shuts off while riding please help
Suzuki GSX R1000 Service Manual
OEM parts for Suzuki
Suzuki GSX R1000 Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Apr 12, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
replace your battery although you have 12 volts your battery is producing very little amps not even enough to energize your start relay let alone your starter motor
Posted on May 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2016 | Ford F-150 Cars & Trucks
Aug 22, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 11, 2013 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Dec 09, 2012 | 2010 Chrysler Sebring
Aug 10, 2012 | Suzuki GSXR 600 750 1000 KEYCHAIN KEY RING...
Sep 13, 2009 | 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
Aug 24, 2009 | 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 750
539 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: