Question about 2008 Benelli Velvet 150
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous if your bike has been idle for months or years and does not want to start you will have to deal with a few remedies:
1. Drain and flush fuel tank, google " how to clean a motorcycle gas tank" find a couple forums to view the different options available.
2. Remove your air cleaner and clean and re-oil per Mfg. specifications.
3. Remove the carburetor, disassemble and decontaminate with a carb dip or if you have EFI remove injectors and clean with carb spray and compressed air
4. Remove fuel valve and filter disassemble and clean as necessary, remove fuel lines and replace with new ones.
5. Replace spark plug with a new one and check for spark.
For more information about your question please visit the website below. Good luck and have a nice day.2012 Tao Tao 50cc scooter BMW C1 scooter stall at idle after normal start FOUND IT
My chinese scooter wont idle or start Check the fuel petcock
Benelli Velvet 150 2014 service manual DOWNLOAD FREE FULLMANUALS COM
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Dec 12, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2016 | Health & Beauty
Oct 31, 2013 | Motorcycles
Jul 14, 2017 | 1995 Buick Century
Jun 07, 2011 | Tomos Ezio 50 Motorcycles
Sep 25, 2010 | 1987 Honda Accord
Aug 26, 2010 | 1998 Ford Escort
Jul 19, 2010 | Pride Celebrity X 4-Wheel Electric Scooter...
May 11, 2010 | 2004 Honda VT 750 Shadow Aero
Oct 10, 2009 | Yumbo Dakar 200 Motorcycles
409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: