Question about Suzuki Motorcycles
I have a skywave 250cc type S mod 2007 with the keyless ignition system. When I click the start key it is not taking the command from the remote I think it should be reprogrammed together can somebody help me how to do it? @
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous before testing any electrical component in the Starting Circuit it is "IMPERATIVE" that you have a fully charged battery of 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage, the battery is faulty and must be replaced. AGM type batteries fall into this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Engine Run Switch is "FAULTY" or corroded.
4. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter.
5. Bank angle sensor needs a reset or is faulty.
6. FOB battery low or dead.
7. Faulty ignition switch.
8. Faulty starter button.
9. Faulty kickstand, clutch, neutral safety switch.
10. Security alarm needs a reset.
11. Starter relay, solenoid, starter motor or circuit wiring faulty.
12. Starter armature or field coils have failed.
13. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
14. Faulty ignition relay.
15. The electric starter is working but starter clutch has failed.
16. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
What To Do If Your Motorcycle Doesn Start
Posted on May 14, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2016 | 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650
Jun 28, 2016 | Motorcycles
Oct 10, 2013 | Motorcycles
Jun 27, 2017 | Motorcycles
Oct 17, 2009 | 2003 Suzuki AN 400 Skywave limited
Jul 27, 2017 | 2010 Suzuki Burgman 125
Sep 09, 2009 | 2003 Suzuki AN 400 Skywave limited
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!