Question about Motorcycles
My trike isn't turning on was working fine but didn't turn it on for 2 months tried turning it on and it won't what can it be I even got a new battery I have a Huzhou Daixi model pst150-c @
Hi, Yolanda before testing any electrical component in the Starting Circuit it is "IMPERATIVE" that you have a fully charged battery of 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage, the battery is faulty and must be replaced. AGM type batteries fall into this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Engine Run Switch is "FAULTY" or corroded.
4. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter.
5. Bank angle sensor needs a reset or is faulty.
6. FOB battery low or dead.
7. Faulty ignition switch.
8. Faulty starter button.
9. Faulty kickstand, clutch, neutral safety switch.
10. Security alarm needs a reset.
11. Starter relay, solenoid, starter motor or circuit wiring faulty.
12. Starter armature or field coils have failed.
13. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
14. Faulty ignition relay.
15. The electric starter is working but starter clutch has failed.
16. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Motorcycle won start No lights or anything Problem Solved
Posted on Apr 16, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Car wont turn over
Sounds like you have a bad starter. To check this you can try taking a hammer to the starter and tap it while someone in the car turns the key. If it starts you know you have a bad starter and need to replace it. Hope this helps you out
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
check the resistance in both of the battery cables, test this with an ohm meter with the cables dis-connected from the battery,otherwise you can pop the fuse in the ohm meter. get back to me if you need mor help,please rate my fix as i strive to be the best, if you need more help get back to me please don't leave negative feedback,just get back to me and we'' do some other tests Thanks Ray
Posted on May 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2013 | FUJIFILM Cameras
Dec 17, 2012 | 1984 Honda Prelude
Sep 19, 2012 | 1995 Toyota Tercel
Feb 22, 2011 | LG VX5200 Cellular Phone
May 27, 2010 | Microsoft ARC Mouse
Nov 05, 2009 | LG VX9800 Cellular Phone
Mar 04, 2009 | 2001 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Sep 27, 2008 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: