Question about Motorcycles

1 Answer

Please advise how I notify Thswane Central M Court that I will not be able to appear in court - I will be overseas. I have called so many numbers - no answer. I have advised the Defendants Lawyers.

My Lawyer is no longer representing me and I intend to find another firm when I get back. So frustrating and worried that I will get into trouble if I don't. Please advise best way to let them know.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    Visited the website for 30 consecutive days.

  • Master
  • 416 Answers

Hello Thris, I'm sorry to hear that depending on the municipality that you reside I add for you to link you can use for more info.

Posted on Apr 16, 2019


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers


Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 185 Answers

SOURCE: problems about areas

Let x = the width of the women's court. Then 2x is the length of the women's court.
the area of the womens court is x times 2x = 2x^2

the length of the mens court is 4 ft longer than the women's or 2x + 4
The width of the men's court is 5 ft wider than the womwn's or x + 5

The are of the mens court is 650 square feet larger that the womens so we have to add 650 to the area of the womens court so the men's and women's will be equal

Now we have area of the women's court = area of the men's court

2x^2 + 650 = (x + 5) (2x + 4) = 2x^2 + 14x + 20

The x^2 cancel out and we are left with 14X + 20 + 650 solving for x we get x = 45

Plugging x back into the length and width equations we get the length is 94 and the width is 50

Hope this helped

Good luck Loringh

Posted on Oct 18, 2008

  • 156 Answers

SOURCE: write a mathematical model representing the total monthly cost

Mathematical Model for the problem:-

Option1: C=42+5*x
Option2: C=0+ 8.5*x


Zulfikar Ali

Posted on Feb 06, 2009

  • 3018 Answers

SOURCE: Hey my wife took off

  • The DV against her should not even be an issue. Anyone can say anything but police reports and pictures are what hold sway in a court of law. Her not being a citizen means she could run out of the jurisdiction of American law making it near impossible to see your son. That should be the number one concern right there.

  • You have proof she has committed criminal acts. So now you need to take in every single thing you have (paperwork and people) that can attest to your upstandingness. Pay stubs, bank statements, car titles, rent stubs, house note any single thing to show your stability. Divorce is a dirty deal. Custody even more so. If you want to get full custody then you will have to show how she is a danger to him because a court will never keep a child from either parent without good cause (nor should they.)

  • If you want to keep her away then you have to get a protection order against her from you and your son. If you don't she can legally walk into his school anytime and take him because she is still mom and without a court order there is nothing the school can do about it.

  • This is the best advice I can give you.
Regards, Tony

Posted on Sep 09, 2011

  • 4062 Answers

SOURCE: Please advise me the postal code number for 12 kinsmen Court,Fredericton,N.B. Canada

Use: E3B

Posted on Apr 08, 2015

  • 23 Answers

SOURCE: How can I fight against a fake case of accident in court?

First of all, how do you know you are being sued for a car accident? If you received a letter from the "other" party's car accident attorney requesting that you pay the damages lost due to this accident.

Since you say that the accusations are false and that you were not in an accident, the other party would have to take you to court. The thing is, if they are trying to claim a specific amount of money from you, chances are they have already paid money to their insurance company on an uninsured motorist claim. This means they are seeking reimbursement of the money they paid.

If in fact you know nothing about this claim and were not in an accident, then there is some good news for you because the insurance company will have to prove that you were involved in the accident, which will be difficult if you were not but they must be able to prove it in order to get a judgment against you. If you have a letter from them, be sure to file a response ASAP or you may end up with a default judgment against you.

Posted on Apr 11, 2018

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What happens if I fail to appear in court for the 2nd time ?

you will spend time in the big house--- no questions asked
It is call contempt of court and a writ will be issued for your arrest

Apr 20, 2018 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Sentencing in Warwick crown court

notify the court for any information

Jun 16, 2017 | Crown Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I need a divorce certificate I have the case number and the date the divorce took place. please

wrong site this is fixya need to notify [in person ] the court , court records or your lawyer for such records

Jun 08, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Vehicle fines and warrants

fixya is not court or police dept ---for fines and or warrants notify the court or police dept in your area

Oct 17, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

What to do if tineger says , I will kill my self rather than go to work?

if your the guardian and this is a serious threat then notify authorities in your area about the situation -person may need medical or court intervention--if your not guardian notify parents of situation and advise either they take action or you will

Sep 21, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How will i find my cousin son who was in on Thursday he is tall and got a black jacket don't know what is his name please assist its urgent

were not the police or court --call the local jurisdiction where he was arrested and ask about location and time of court or if held with out bail

Aug 16, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

Not finding what you are looking for?
Motorcycles Logo

Related Topics:

23 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Motorcycles Experts

Arnie Burke
Arnie Burke

Level 3 Expert

5856 Answers


Level 3 Expert

84625 Answers


Level 2 Expert

260 Answers

Are you a Motorcycle Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides