Question about 1992 Yamaha FZR 600
Hi, Raymond you may have carb overflow issues getting into the combustion chamber due to faulty float or needle and seat oil level readings are taken when the engine has reached normal operating temperature and the usual suspects are:
1. Overfilled oil tank dipstick reading should at or below full.
2. If the sight glass is full you are running to much oil.
3. Excessive blowby caused by worn out piston rings.
4. Piston rings never properly seated.
5. Faulty breather valve or system.
6. Pinched or clogged breather line/hose.
7. Clogged or failed oil filter.
8. Contaminated oil dirt-rust-water etc.
9. Excessive oil foaming.
10. Wrong oil type not designed for your bike.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Oil pumping from crankcase breather tube
Motorcycle Message Board Motorcycle USA
OEM parts for Yamaha
Yamaha FZR600 1989 1999 Workshop Service Manual Repair Download Manuals... $10 cheap
Yamaha FZR600L Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Apr 24, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2018 | 1998 Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer
Jan 02, 2014 | 1992 Yamaha FZR 600
Oct 09, 2013 | Yamaha FZR 600 Motorcycles
Sep 30, 2013 | 1990 Yamaha XT 600 E
Mar 14, 2012 | 1989 Yamaha FZR 600
Feb 16, 2011 | 1992 Yamaha FZR 600
Jan 09, 2011 | Volkswagen New Passat Cars & Trucks
Aug 28, 2010 | 1987 Yamaha FZ 600
Apr 28, 2009 | 1992 Yamaha FZR 600
Jan 08, 2009 | 1996 Yamaha FZR 1000
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!