Question about Motorcycles
Have cleaned all jets and still no gas to carb.
Silly question, but are you sure you are getting gas through the line? Could the line from the tank be plugged? How about the tank port?
Is there a fuel shutoff?
Posted on May 10, 2016
Hi, Sue always check fuel flow first to isolate the problem area otherwise the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel cap or fuel tank not venting properly.
3. Fuel filter clogged with rust or dirt.
4. Vacuum line to fuel valve clogged, cracked, pinched, bent, broken, or missing*
5. Faulty vacuum line switch/relay*
6. Petcock clogged or diaphragm cracked, cut or torn*
6. Fuel line from the fuel valve/petcock to the carburetor clogged, cracked, pinched, bent, broken, or missing.
7. Vacuum lines to the mechanical fuel pump clogged, cracked, pinched, bent, broken or missing*
8. Faulty electric fuel pump and or wiring*
9. Fuel line from the fuel pump to the carburetor clogged, cracked, pinched, bent, broken, or missing*
10. Carburetor inlet fitting clogged.
11. Carburetor float and or needle and seat stuck.
12. Carburetor overflow line clogged, pinched, or bent.
13. Vacuum line from carburetor deacceleration valve not zipped tied*
* If equipped or applicable.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below, and for specific information or questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com Good luck and have a nice day.
GY6 Scooter Fuel and Vacuum system hands on
Two hoses that run from the carburetor Is the upper hose cut and zip tied...
My chinese scooter wont idle or start Check the fuel petcock
motor scooter fuel and vacuum line diagram Google Search
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on May 10, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2016 | Motorcycles
Nov 01, 2014 | Motorcycles
Aug 20, 2013 | Garden
Mar 09, 2011 | Coleman Powermate Subaru 5000W Portable...
Oct 21, 2010 | 2001 kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja
Mar 18, 2010 | 1999 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
Feb 03, 2010 | Air Tools & Compressors
Jun 07, 2009 | Craftsman Garden
Feb 28, 2009 | 1988 Yamaha FZ 750 BV (Europe-US)
Feb 11, 2009 | 1991 Yamaha FZR 600
May 27, 2019 | Motorcycles
2,135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: