Question about Kymco Hipster 125 Motorcycles
Feels sluggish and seems to have a wobble at about 30mph @
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous for the wobble the usual suspects are:
1. Improperly loaded motorcycle. Non-standard equipment on the front end such as heavy radio receivers extra lighting equipment or luggage tends to cause unstable handling.
2. Incorrect air suspension pressure.
3. Damaged tires or improper front-rear tire combination.
4. Irregular or peaked front tire tread wear.
5. Incorrect tire pressure.
6. The shock absorber is not functioning normally.
7. Loose wheel axle nuts. Torque to recommended specifications.
8. Excessive wheel hub bearing end play.
9. Improperly vehicle alignment.
10. Steering head bearings improperly adjusted.
11. Tire and wheel unbalanced.
12. Rims and tires are out-of-round or eccentric with the hub.
13. Rims and tires are out-of-true sideways.
14. Loose spokes.
15. Shock absorber improperly adjusted.
16. Worn engine stabilizer links.
17. Damaged rear engine isolation mounts.
18. Swing arm pivot shaft improperly tightened or assembled.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Kymco Scooter Parts ATVs Scooter Parts Performance Scooter Parts...
Posted on Jul 10, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: front end slow speed wobble
First off - Did you take the whole front end off to install the lowers? If you did - did you tighten the Main locking washer on the uppper triple tree to the correct specs? You might want to raisee the bike off the ground with a scissor jack under the frame and then with someone holding the bike steady see if you can move the front tire sideways or up and down. This is will tell you if that locking washer is loose or maybe a bad bearing in the front end triple tree
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2018 | 2003 Kymco Hipster 125
Sep 05, 2016 | Kymco Motorcycles
Apr 10, 2015 | 2004 Kymco Hipster 125
Sep 11, 2017 | 2002 Kymco Hipster 125
Oct 06, 2010 | 2002 Kymco Hipster 125
Nov 10, 2008 | 2004 Kymco Hipster 125
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: